Saturday, March 29, 2008

JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY

Jackson turned 5 on the 23rd of March. Since it fell on Easter this year, we decided to celebrate on Friday. He had a party at Peter Piper Pizza with all of his friends and Hamblin cousins (he missed his Wright cousins). He got WAY too many presents, so I decided to let him pick a few to keep that day, and the rest of them are being used as bribery for good behavior and chores. Jeremy thinks I'm the meanest mom ever (and I am).
Anyway, Jackson had a VERY fun day. After his party, his Aunt Julie and cousin Dusti took him swimming and then we went to a movie that night with his cousin Paige and Aunt Lori. We were all exhausted by the time the day was over. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacks!

1 comments:

Jenny C said...

I think the bribery is a great idea! I remember Peter Piper Pizza....