Sunday, May 18, 2008

ROCKY POINT

We had a great trip to Rocky Point last weekend. Our kids always say that it's their favorite place, even better than Disneyland. We went with my mom and dad, Leisel and Christian and Macey, Christian's sister and her family, Julie and Roger and their kids, and Troy and Leigh and their family. Kelsee's fiancee, Greg, also came, and it was fun to get to know him a little better. The kids all had a blast with him. He may become the new favorite uncle/cousin to all the little ones. The only bad part about the trip was that Troy broke his clavicle in a quad accident. He's doing okay and doesn't have to have surgery, but it'll be a couple of months before he's all recovered. He's a maniac!
Riggs, Jackson and Tatum on Uncle Roger's Rhino.

My little twins...

We can't go to Rocky Point without riding the Banana Boat at least once, and I can usually talk the guys into a really good price...all from my experience negotiating with the Taxi drivers in Venezuela. Anyway, Jeremy is a little paranoid, so he always tells the guys to go super slow. This time all the kids were yelling for him to go faster, and Jeremy kept telling the guy in Spanish that the kids were scared and he needed to slow down. Treyson wanted to spice things up a little, so he kept saying, "Aunt Jill, let's jump off". So we did. I forgot to take my sunglasses off before I jumped, so I lost them, and my kids were so worried. They probabaly asked me 15 times why I jumped off and where my glasses were. Funny.


This was on Mother's Day morning. Jeremy made me a yummy breakfast and then I walked down to the beach with the boys before it got too hot. They were so cute out in the ocean holding hands. That was a sweet Mother's Day moment.






Jackson and Braxton played football out in front of our condo one afternoon. There's nothing like cousins.

This is Greg, Kelsee's fiancee. Hopefully this trip didn't scare him off.




Crew's first trip...

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so jealous! A beach vacation is sounding fabulous about now. Chuck just said that we should plan a 10 yr. anniversary trip to Hawaii w/you two. What do you think? (You have a few years to think about it--assuming we're all still married in three years:) By the way, Crew is looking SO much like Jackson--he's adorable. I love it when they start to put on some rolls.

dustin and amy said...

Hey, it's Amy Johnson. I was so excited to find your blog. How are you guys? We just went to Rocky Point May 4-9, it was a blast. We went the first time last year and I am hooked. Where do you guys stay?

Katie and Howard said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in Rocky Point! Cute pictures of the boys on the beach.
No, we won't be making it to the reunion this year. :( Brighton (Marian's baby) is being blessed that same weekend.

Unknown said...

hey jill! it's becky hamblin. first of all, your kids are SO cute! second, i'm jealous. i've never been to mexico! and third, greg is so nice! i've only met him a couple times, but he's one of my friend's cousin. i'm so excited for him & kelsee! hope troy's ok! looks like it was a super fun trip other than that!!!

Kassie Temple said...

It looks like you had an awsome trip. I always hear about Rocky Point from Jackson so it is fun to see pictures...so pretty!! Your kids are so CUTE!!! I love them

julie and john said...

Jill!! Yeah, I'm so glad you have a blog! Amanda always keeps me updated (new house, new baby ect.) but blogs are a much easier way! Your little family is so adorable! I still can't believe you have three boys! That was my dream, I only wanted three boys!! Yes, I know next time I'm down in AZ we need to get together. I am actually taking John to St. Johns for the FIRST time this 24th and then we'll be down for a little after. If you are around, we'll have to get together!