Sunday, June 22, 2008

FATHER'S DAY & FAMILY REUNION

We had a great Father's Day at the Hamblin Reunion up in Nutrioso. We rented a house in Alpine with most of the fam and spent all day Saturday and Sunday morning at "Sherwood Forest" with lots of cousins, aunts and uncles. Jeremy was a good sport about going to my family reunion on Father's Day weekend. The kids had a BALL--they were filthy and tired and loved every minute of it.

Ty's mohawk--totally awesome

Grandad told all the kids a story. The boys were in heaven.

Chips, dips, and dorks...

This looks like a good plan, but it didn't last too long. Paige had a black widow crawl on her, and then all heck broke loose. Let's just say--no one got much sleep that night.


I have to say, Jeremy is one heck of a dad. Our boys would rather be with him than anyone. They idolize him. He spends so much time with them and makes sure each one of them gets
one-on-one time. We're all lucky to have him, and I don't tell him often enough just how great he is at the whole dad thing. Love ya Jer.
Here are the photos I had done to surprise Jeremy for Father's Day--we hadn't gotten any with all 3 boys, and they turned out about as good as can be expected. :)







3 comments:

Jenny C said...

Those pictures are great! THe boys are so BIG!

Kassie Temple said...

I love the pictures. Your boys are so cute!!

Kristen said...

Wow! I seriously don't know how you run a business and a household--I can't keep up w/just the house and fam. Your printed materials look great. And I LOVE the last picture of the boys. So cute.