Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Let it Snow!

I think this was definitely our kids' best Christmas yet. After opening presents Christmas morning, we packed up and headed for Flagstaff with my mom and dad, Steve and his kids, Lori and Nelson and Chandler and Paige, and Dusty and Sally's family. There was SO much snow, and the house we stayed at had a little hill in the backyard for sledding that the kids loved. We tried to ski one day, but it was way too crowded. The kids were actually happy that they could just go back and sled all day in the back yard. Jackson could not get enough--I don't know if he just never got really cold or what, but he never wanted to come in. Riggs was much happier just playing the big boys' video games inside.




























5 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the picture of Riggs in his coat. He cracks me up!! I love the picture of the three of them at the top of your blog..they all three look great!!

Katie and Howard said...

How fun!!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Kristen said...

How fun! I heard Flagstaff got dumped on during the Christmas break. I'm sorry I never got back w/you about Greer--December hits and everything seems so crazy, I just totally forgot.

Hamblins said...

Jill,
Your blog is so dang cute. YOU are the blog master. I nned to work on mine. We had so much fun!!! I can't wait for next x-mas.

Bec said...

looks like you had so much fun in the snow (despite all the wet clothes). Thanks for the fun time last weekend.