Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Mom, do I have to?"

He wasn't thrilled to get his picture taken on his first day of 1st Grade, but Jackson was very excited to see all of his friends and ride his bike to school. We've had such a great summer and I have loved having him home with the other boys. He's such a great helper to me and friend to Riggs and Crew, so I hated letting him go. What I really hate is how fast he's growing up.

Riggs climbed out of bed sleepy-eyed right before Jackson left for school. Next year it's your turn Riggles!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys are back to school already! We have 3 more weeks to go and I'm not ready yet.

Molly said...

They're getting so old! Hayden cannot wait to start school on Monday, he has been counting down the days...

Kassie Temple said...

I can't believe that Jackson is already in 1st grade!! It is so crazy how fast time flies!! We miss you guys. Carson always talks about "Baby Crew".

Jenny C said...

Love those boys! I know, first grade?? That is terrible!!