Friday, September 5, 2008

A couple weeks ago we had a serious monsoon storm, and it hit about 5 minutes before Jackson would be getting on his bike to ride home from school. It started raining harder and harder, so I decided I better go look for him and make sure he was okay. The rain was coming down so hard and they said the winds got up to 100mph during the storm. Tons of big trees were down, so I was getting a little worried. I finally found Jackson with his head down just pedaling away, and not trying to dodge any of the huge puddells. The water was up to his knees in some areas. The first thing he said to me when he saw me was, "Mom, it's raining."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha! julie told us this story a couple weeks ago... SO CUTE! ha ha

Martha said...

That's hilarious! I love that kid....