Friday, September 5, 2008

We don't make good ears

3 out of 3 of the Wright boys have now had to have tubes put in their ears. I swear I should just have the doctor do the tubes at the same time they're getting circumcised (sp.?). Crew got his tubes in on Friday after having a solid month of antibiotics (4 different kinds) and nothing made him better. I was counting the days for him to get the tubes. It's the best thing to know that they'll finally sleep good again and be happy. This picture is the same day he got the tubes done. Amazing!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, he is a doll. I love the picture of him all by himself at the pool party at Julie's. His eyes are gorgeous. I'm so jealous that you only have one at home:) I couldn't get Charlie into preschool and so I'm stuck with all four. Get me some pills:)