Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Break

The kids have been on fall break for the past 2 weeks. On that first day of break, the boys played together for about 2 hours in the morning and then Jackson came in and said, "I'm bored". I knew I was in trouble after that. So, I got him out a piece of paper and made a calendar of the 2 weeks. I told him to draw something on each day that he wanted to do during the break. I was trying to take a good picture of what he drew, but it didn't turn out. It is the cutest thing. He drew bikes and parks (for picnics) and swimming pools and animals (for the zoo) and a train (for the train park). We didn't do everything on his list, but we made it through most of it.
Jeremy and the boys got me a bike for my birthday, and now that the weather's nice, we've been going for lots of rides. Crew loves it, but the problem is that Riggs loves to ride in the baby seat too. I think we may have to get Jeremy a bike with a seat for Riggles. His little legs have to work pretty hard to keep up on his little training wheel bike.


Fountain Hills Park



Mandy and her boys, Ty and Johnathan, came with us to the train park.



The boys were all so interested in all of the model trains.

3 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

Cute pictures! It looks like they had a good break from school. I love the story Jeremy told me of Riggs peeing on the flowers during their bike ride. He is so funny!

Amanda said...

The train park was fun- Your boys are too cute. I love how excited they get! Let's do it again soon-

Molly said...

We had the same experience the first day of fall break!! By the end of the break I think HAdye nthought going swimming instead of school was pretty fun though!