Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Nielson Family

Most of you have probably heard about Christian and Stephanie Nielson, the couple from Mesa whose plane crashed in St. Johns back in August. They are both severely burned and have 4 children, who are being taken care of by Stephanie's sisters. Last weekend a benefit concert was held for them, and their daughters, Claire and Jane, sang the Beatles' "Golden Slumber". It's is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. Keep their family in your prayers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wanted to go to the concert so bad, but missed it! i don't know them, but they seem like the cutest/sweetest family ever!

Rhonda said...

hey Jill I found you off of Amanda's blog. I was at the concert with my Mom and Jennifer, I wish I would have seen you there. Claire and Jane did a beautiful job on the song, and I loved how they held hands with eachother the whole time.