Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

As ususal, we spent Halloween at Julie's house. The boys had such a fun time with all the cousins. Riggs' costume was held together in the back with a paperclip. (Seriously white trash).


I had to throw this picture of Jackson in here (5 years ago).






This was the best. Ashley and her fiance (yes, she's engaged) Shane. I didn't get a picture of Kelsee and Greg. They were Wayne and Garth, and they looked awesome. I'll have to get someone to send me the picture because it's priceless.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashley's Engaged?!!!! holy cow! now i'm the last of my friends & the cousins my age too! ha ha! your boys looked so cute! jackson & crew= twins! {and you haven't seen white trash til you have seen my costume... let's just say camo was involved & i did not look cute! ha ha!}

Amanda said...

Your boys are so cute and I think that Jackson and Riggs are the same baby! What were you and Jeremy? Theron and I dressed up for the ward party as a nun and a priest. We wanted to be nacho libre and a nun but I couldn't convince him to wear the tights!

julie and john said...

okay, love the photo of the exercise couple! thats great. wow, jackson and riggs look JUST alike!

Hamblins said...

That night was a blast! Your boys were so cute.

Kristen said...

You seriously better start labeling your pictures--those two are identical. For some reason, I remember Jackson being chunkier. Am I making that up? By the way, I love your playlist. I love that you have "Rayando el Sol" and "It Ain't Me Babe." Awhile ago you had "Blue Savannah" and it gave me some serious nostalgia. I think I still have all the words memorized to every Erasure, Pet Shop Boys, and OMD song--and I haven't listened to them in years:)

Jenny C said...

LOVE the new family picture. You guys are so cute. Miss you!