Monday, April 13, 2009

Elder Holland's message

I always anticipate Elder Holland's and President Eyring's talks at General Conference. President Eyring is always so tender and personally connected to the messages he gives and the power of Elder Holland's testimony brings me to tears every time I hear him. I love that we live in a time of prophets and apostles and was especially touched by Elder Holland's message this past conference. In Sunday School yesterday, the teacher showed part of the talk set to music and images. Just thought I'd share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

3 comments:

Hamblins said...

Thanks for sharing that Jill. Sorry I missed lunch this week. I didn't get the message... so how about this week? :D

Kristen said...

They are my favorites too. During Elder Holland's talk, I remember feeling so impressed--I knew I was listenenig to a masterpiece. I was in a religion class with one of his sons at BYU and the professor asked him how many hours his dad put into his conference talks and he said, "hundreds of hours."
Tell all your boys hello.

Bec said...

I loved Elder Holland and Pres. Uchtdorf's talks this year. Both perfectly set the tone for Easter. I miss you guys! Let's get the families together soon, unless your boys are tired of my kids pushing them around? I know I'm tired of them doing that! :)