Monday, March 30, 2009

Ashley's Wedding

My niece Ashley got married on Friday, and it was such a perfect day. The weather was gorgeous, and since they had the reception in their yard, everyone was crossing their fingers for a nice day.
Waiting outside the Temple


Brooke and Amron---yes, they're expecting their first baby in a couple weeks, and I was posting about their wedding only 10 months ago. They don't waste any time--isn't Brooke beautiful?

Ashley had the most
gorgeous dress--she looked amazing.

In my opinion, this is my friend April's best cake ever!



My niece, Sydney, at the candy bar--it was so cute.
Crew was crusin' for chicks on the dance floor.
Kelsee, such a cute bridesmaid.

It got a little chilly after the sun went down, but they had some firepits to warm up with.
Daddy/daughter dance
Molly, one of the cutest, sweetest little girls I know.
Paige and Riggs


4 comments:

Tom & Lindsey said...

We are so glad we can keep up with you through your blog. I'm glad you posted a picture of the candy buffet. Martha mentioned it several times and I wanted to see what it looked like. Amazing, it looks so yummy. Hope all is going well with you guys. We miss you around here.

Molly said...

Look at Molly and Riggs dancing, so cute! Wedding have gotten so much more amazing since I got married. Everything is beautiful! I love Candy Bars, that must be the latest trend at Weddings, so cute. Crew looks so grown up!

Unknown said...

the reception was SO beautiful and FUN! ashley looked amazing! so happy for them!!!

ms said...

I love that episode too. I laughed so hard when Michael pushes Toby's tray off the table too. I also love the part when Jan is trying to tell him what to say in the car and Michael is giving himself cues to remember... Dis rae ain't got no specs...Does that really work for you??