Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The latest...

Jackson finished t-ball. Yes, he had a couple of girls on his team. Riggs was much more upset about this than Jackson.


Sunday morning bonding time
Crew has started posing and saying "eeeesss" every time I get the camera out.
My first great nephew, Graham, got to come on the mother's day weekend with all the girls. He and Jace, Dusty and Sally's baby, were so fun and sweet. They almost made me ready for another one (but not quite).
Riggs and his teacher, "Mrs. Fweeeman".
His other teacher, "Mrs. Lalleman".
Singing his heart out at his graduation program.

He had just gotten over the devastation of having to wear a shirt with buttons on it for his graduation. Nothing pisses this kid off more than buttons.


Jackson and his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Lalama.
Jackson and his posse.

School's out. Now what?

3 comments:

Jenny C said...

The boys are so BIG! We miss you guys!

Kassie Temple said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how much Crew looks like Jackson. It is crazy! I love that Riggs hates to get dressed up. He is so funny.

Jill said...

Your boys are so cute Jill! I love the teachers names!