Thursday, June 4, 2009

Red


My cousin, Kristine (aka, "Red") , who I haven't seen in over 10 years, came to visit with her husband, Adam, last week. We had the best time with them. She and I were roomates at Ricks College, and haven't seen each other since. Life has been crazy, but there's no excuse for that! Anyway, we found that we really haven't changed all that much, other than she says I dress a lot more feminine than I did in college (I was kind of a slacker). We spent most of the day memorial day swimming at Steve's house and talking about old times. It was great.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I too am a long lost roommate from college. I haven't seen you in almost 12 years. But from what I see on your blog, I agree, you do seem to dress a lot more feminine these days. You look beautiful!

Alison said...

Hey! It's like a little roommate reunion right here on Jill's blog. So glad to see all of you doing well. Anyone heard from Erika?