Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pioneer Day (also Jeremy's b-day) in San Juan

It had been too many years since I'd spent the 24th in St. Johns. Now that we've taken the kids to all of the festivities, I don't think they'll ever let us skip it again. We stayed with Aunt Tricia and Uncle Jay, and the boys were in heaven playing with Kristen and Chuck's 3 boys, Parker, Charlie, and Briton. When we left, Riggs was in tears, and Jackson hasn't stopped asking me when we're going back. Thanks for all the fun guys!
Parker and the "Mutton bustin" at the rodeo

Riggs decided to ride last minute, and was only wearing a swimsuit. He was very proud of his battle wound and his prize money.


Jackson and Parker sword fighting at the park.

The boys loved the irrigation ditch in front of Kristen and Chuck's house.

Crew and Jane. He only weighs about double what she does even though they're only 2 months apart.
They even got to ride a float at the parade.


Brit and I were seriously bonded. We wanted to take him home with us, but couldn't talk his mom into it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you're on the ball and took pictures! We had so much fun w/you guys...let's do it again soon. Did your dad come up to the Sherwood reunion? I was thinking that I should have had you send some boys up if he was coming. Anyway, thanks for coming and let's plan our next get-together soon.

ms said...

I feel like I hardly got to see you guys!!