Monday, May 3, 2010

San Diego

We took the boys to Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, and the Wild Animal Park. We also managed to get a couple hours in at the beach. Very fun, but so exhausting. The kids wore us out... but I guess we'd never do anything or go anywhere if we weren't willing to get worn out.
They have 2 baby elephants that were just a couple of weeks old--so cute.

We stayed with my Aunt Squeaky (not her real name...but that's what we've always known her as). Our kids got a real kick out of her name. She was so nice to let us turn her life upside down for a few days with all the wild boys. Riggs really bonded with her. The first thing he said the morning after we got home was, "I'm missing someone in California. And her name is Aunt Squeaky".



Riggs looks like he got caught in the act here. Who knows what he was up to.
Crew was a little too loving in the petting zoo.














4 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

Very fun!! I love the SD Zoo!

Kristen said...

Fun trip! I recognize that polar bear from our trip--the kids LOVED it. I've never seen your Aunt Squeaky before--I can definitely see her in some of your siblings. Jane was on my lap when I was looking at your pictures and she said, "Gackson." She remembered all your names but Jeremy.

Amanda said...

It looks like you guys had a fun trip. I love going to San Diego. It is exhausting traveling with kids, but you are right-we have to do it!

Bec said...

Looks fun and tiring, but we're heading there next month, too. I miss you, Jill. We need to get together again soon!