Monday, December 6, 2010

Riggs' 5th Birthday and Preschool Graduation

I feel like I haven't really been keeping up very well on anything during this entire pregnancy. I'm being induced in 6 days, and I haven't posted anything on here since I found out I was pregnant. I'm having one last burst of "nesting" energy and trying to get caught up on EVERYTHING before baby boy #4 arrives in a few days. Here's a photo update from the last 9 months! This is for scrapbooking/journal purposes, so please excuse the excessive photos.



I promise that this is really what Riggs asked to do for his birthday. He loves having lunch at IKEA and then going to the play place. Well, call me crazy, but I'm not going to insist on doing a party or anything that takes more effort than that if he's happy with an IKEA outing. He brought his friend Crew, and they had a great time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, i didn't even know you were expecting!! congrats!!!! {a little late...} your boys are all so darn cute, i'm sure #4 will be no different.

Katie and Howard said...

I didn't know you were pregnant either!! Congrats and especially on boy #4! How fun! ;)

Kristen said...

At least you remembered it was his birthday...