Sunday, July 13, 2008

4th of July

In Julie and Roger's neighborhood, they do a little parade where everyone decorates their bikes, strollers, rhinos, quads, etc and ride through the neighborhood. Our kids think it's the best thing ever, and we love it too because the whole parade lasts about 15 minutes! No one wants to be out in 110 degrees any longer than that anyway. Then we spent most of the morning and afternoon at a really fun pool at their clubhouse. Riggs was an animal, as usual. He snuck onto a slide that he's really not tall enough to go on and would start out sitting up, but come flying off the slide face first. Needless to say, we had a great time, but were exhausted after all of the festivities.
When we went in the boys room in the morning to wake them up for the parade, this is how we found Riggs. He's a wild sleeper.







4 comments:

Jenny C said...

Looks like so much fun and HOT! I told Ohil last night that I was coming to see you guys before Carlee turns two and I have to pay for her to fly...and meet Crew before he graduates high school:) He is so cute by the way! Love ya!

Jenny C said...

Guess I should proof read before I publish...Phil, not OHIL!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

I just cant believe how big those boys are getting. I laughed pretty hard at the way that Riggs was sleeing....I seem to be able to relate to that! :)
Duzzy

Kristen said...

Crew is such a photogenic little guy--he's so dang cute. Looks like you gave a fun shower--I really can't believe those two are getting married. When it cools off down there we'll have to sneak down for a weekend and get the boys together.