Monday, July 21, 2008

Brooke's Wedding

Other than the weather, Brooke's wedding was absolutely beautiful! Lori did such a good job on making everything gorgeous, and so memorable. Brooke was one of the prettiest brides I've ever seen, and I'm not sure that I've ever seen anyone quite as happy as Amron--he looked like he'd died and gone to heaven every time he looked at Brooke.
All the kiddos waiting on the temple steps...it was at least 110 + it was pretty humid that day. We had to stop for a Bahama Bucks on the way home--Riggs was a sweaty beast (just like his dad).
Mr. GQ himself, and definitely the hottest groomsman, Chase.
Jackson and Tatum were the cutest little couple--they both love performing, so the dance at the reception was a perfect opportunity for them to really let loose!

Riggs was scoping out the women--he asked 3 different grown women to dance--poor Martha had to do it twice, and then when all of the bridesmaids were dancing in a circle, he slapped one right on the toosh. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle that one as a teenager.

5 comments:

Jenny C said...

Riggs kills me! That is so funny that he was hitting their butts!

Kassie Temple said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!

Tom & Lindsey said...

Riggs is so funny. You definitely have your hands full with that one. It was so good to see you guys the other night.

Amanda said...

The wedding was so beautiful...seriously one of the best receptions I have been to. I loved your sweaty beast comment because it reminded me of your story of Jeremy in the mission field...sweaty man!

Unknown said...

i was so sad i missed all of brooke's wedding stuff! first i couldn't go to her bridal shower cause i was throwing one for my friend the same night, then i had to work the night of her reception. ): it looks like she's so so happy though! she is so beautiful, especially as bride! (: thanks for posting the pics so i could see!