Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jeremy's 30th B-Day

We started out Thursday morning at Paradise Bakery for breakfast--and it just got better from there. We dropped Crew off at Uncle Steve's and Aunt Christie's house and headed out for fun in the sun. Not that we don't love that kid, but man, it was nice to go without him. Now that Riggs can swim good, I felt like I could really relax. We spent most of the afternoon at Hamilton pool until the boys were completely worn out.



We hurried home for some birthday cake (cookies n' cream) and then went over to the school and met Jackson's teacher. He was so shy, but seemed excited about everything.

After that we dropped the boys off at Uncle Dusty's and Aunt Sally's house, and then the real party began! It was the first time without any of the kids since Crew was born (happy day). We went and picked up Julie and Roger and headed out to Prescott. Roger's boss has a house there way up in the top of the mountains with an amazing view. It was such a fun getaway. Lori and Nelson came up on Friday night. We spent 3 days eating like crazy, sleeping more than I normally do in a month, and laughing nonstop. It was great. Happy B-day Jer!

We took a couple of quad and rhino rides (Roger found some great trails).


5 comments:

Kristen said...

I always think of Jeremy on the 24th:) Looks like you had a great time--it's always a great time if you can ditch the kids:)

ms said...

Happy birthday to Jeremy - after babysitting Kristen's 4 kids a few times, I realize what a break can do for sanity's sake! Holy cow, I don't know how you guys do it! I bet you had a great time in Prescott. :)

Unknown said...

that sounds like a really fun trip! hope you had a great birthday jeremy!

Amanda said...

Jeremy

I wish I looked like you when I turn 30.

Happy Birthday!

Devin

Katie Moreno said...

Look at how sweet he is to you Jill. My brother is so cute...be sure to tell him I love him. Miss you guys a ton!!!