Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brooke & Kelsee's Bridal Shower

I just have to post a few pictures from the shower on Thursday night. We had the best time! They got SO many gifts--some naughty, and some nice (mostly nice--dang it!). I really can't even think about these girls getting married without getting teary-eyed. I love them like they were my daughters (which is good because I don't have any daughters of my own). They also both went through the temple on Friday afternoon. It was so great to be there with them.







Check out these cakes! My friend April made them, and I've got to say, I'm in love with them! She did such a good job. It wasn't easy trying to coordinate two sets of wedding colors, so we just decided to do 2 cakes. Why not? AND, not only are they the cutest things ever, they were really yummy--white cake with strawberry mousse. As Rachel Ray would say,
YUM-O!



4 comments:

Martha said...

Your blog is adorable! The bridal shower was sooo good....I think it was one of the nicest ones I've ever been to! You did a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love the one of Riggs sleeping. Hilarious!
Love you guys,
~Martha

Kassie Temple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kassie Temple said...

Those cakes look awesome!! Hope you are all doing well. Miss you guys!!

dustin and amy said...

I'm so glad you found us! I can't wait for Rocky Point, it will be so much fun I'm sure. I need viynl(sp) lettering this week, is that possible? How can I get it? I love, love, love those cakes!